This privacy and cookies policy sets out how RHINO Stationery use and protect any information that you give RHINO Stationery when you use this website. RHINO Stationery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RHINO Stationery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st Feb 2012
What we collect
We collect information about you if you are to opt-in; when you register with us or place an order for products. The types of personal information collected are Name, Email address.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To process orders
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Privacy & Security
You agree that we may obtain, hold, correlate, merge, and use your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and internal business purposes. These include informing you about changes to our website, or products, services, or promotional offers that you might find interesting. We will never pass your information to a third party. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting the personal information that we ask you to supply. We will use this information to process orders. We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent reasonably necessary to serve our business purposes, and we will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the information you have provided.