Terms and Conditions - Competition
Office Friendly Conference OFDA
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw, including all information on how to enter the Prize Draw, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The Promoters of this Prize Draw are (a) Victor Stationery at Unit 1, Carryduff Business Park, Comber Road, Carryduff, Co Down, BT8 8AN (registered office)
- Participants must be at least 18 years old, an attendee at the Office Friendly Conference on 17 Novemeber 2023 and legally resident within the UK. The Promoters reserve the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If the winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoters reserve the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- Entries will not be accepted from employees of the Promoters and its associated companies or group companies or members of the immediate families or households of the Promoters.
- The Prize Draw commences at 17.00 GMT on Friday, 17 November 2023 and all entries must be received by 16.30 GMT on the closing date of 17 November 2023.
- To enter, participants must fill in their full name, company name and email address on the Prize Draw entry leaflet or online form provided.
- Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Only those submitted via the official methods of entry set out in clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions will be accepted.
- There will be a total of one Prize Winner. The Promoters’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Winner will win Champagne as a one-off prize. The selection is decided by Victor Stationery.
- One winner will be selected by random selection by the promoters.
- The Prize Winner will be notified no later than 18.00 GMT on 17 November 2023.
- If the Prize Winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Victor Stationery will be entitled to select another winner at random
- If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winning entrant is ineligible, has breached these terms and conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the Prize to that entrant and award the Prize to another entrant who will be selected at random. In that event the original winner agrees to return the Prize (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
- There is no cash or other alternative to a Prize in whole or in part.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, entrants agree that the Prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither Victor Stationery nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prizes.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for the ordered products and the Prize being lost or delayed in the post
- The Promoters reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Prize Draw in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Prize Draw.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoters reserve the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- The Promoters accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoters will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoters.
- Entrants that tick the email opt-in box on the entry leaflet or online form will be opted-in to receive marketing communications. There will be an option to unsubscribe or opt-out of further communication on all electronic marketing communication sent to you or you may opt-out by contacting Victor Stationery.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from further participation in the Promotion any individual it has reason to believe is tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of these terms and conditions, relevant laws and/or regulations and/or third party rights.
- Save where it has been negligent, Victor Stationery will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from acceptance and/or use of a Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Victor Stationery’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- All data of entrants will be processed in accordance with English data protection legislation.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.