Terms & Conditions
Unit 1 Carryduff Business Park
Carryduff, Co. Down
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without RHINO Stationery's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, and Wales.
- When you place an order, sign up for our newsletter, contact us using our online form or leave an online review on our website, a profile will be created in your name.
- Schools' Price
Schools' prices are only available to verified schools and similar education organisations and RHINO Stationery makes the final decision on whether an organisation qualifies. Verification may be requested by the RHINO Customer Services team before schools' prices are enabled on your account.
Schools' pricing may be revoked at our discretion if we believe that the account is no longer being used by a qualifying organisation.
Prices are based and are accepted on current prices prevailing at the date of the order. RHINO Stationery reserves the right to amend prices without notice. Schools' prices are online only.
PROFORMA TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all orders and supersedes all others. Receipt of acknowledgement of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract notwithstanding any purported terms put forward by you.
1. PAYMENT TERMS
All goods will be supplied against a proforma invoice unless otherwise agreed. with a final payment reminder invoice emailed to you. Payment is to be made within 30 days from the date of the final payment invoice. We understand and may exercise our statutory right of interest under the late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 if we are not paid according to our credit terms. Any discounts are offered on the strict understanding that the invoice is paid by the due date. We reserve the right to invoice any such discounts to accounts which become overdue.
2. PASSING OF TITLE AND RISK
2.1 The Risk in the goods shall pass to you on delivery.
2.2 All goods, delivered or not, remain our property until payment is received in full.
2.3 Until such time as payment in full is made you shall retain such goods separately from other goods and clearly mark them in such a way that they can be readily identified as being our property and payment received by you for any sale of such goods must be held in a separate account in trust for us. In the event of non payment by you for goods we will, without loss of any right or remedy, remove from your possession those goods belonging to us in accordance with our terms and conditions and we shall be entitled to enter upon the property where the goods are stored and repossess and remove the same. You hereby grant us irrevocable license to enter your premises for the said purpose.
We reserve the right to alter any details or designs of the products illustrated without notice and while every effort is made to describe goods accurately no warranty is given as to accuracy and no responsibility will be accepted for error of description and any resulting loss.
4. QUOTATION AND CONTRACT
Orders are accepted subject to our right to adjust prices quoted to take account of any changing of law or Government regulations requiring us to increase prices by way of direct taxation, import duties, customs and excise duties or otherwise. The prices are based on today’s current costs of production and in the event of any increase in wages or costs of materials to us occurring after the confirmation or accepted contract, we shall be entitled to charge such increases to you or cancel the contract. Quotations are valid for 30 days unless otherwise stated.
Where applicable all prices quoted are subject to VAT at the current rate if applicable.
6.1 Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. We will not dispatch orders until the final Payment Invoice has been paid and cleared in full.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by RHINO Stationery and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of RHINO Stationery. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RHINO Stationery takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note the discount is on RHINO branded stationery products only. Coupon codes are limited to one use per person, to enable the discount code to work at checkout, please ensure your email address is input. School Pricing customers are excluded from discount offers.
BLACK FRIDAY/ CYBER MONDAY 2023
Emailed discount coupon codes will work on selected ranges only, discounts will apply to both RRP and School Pricing. Coupon codes are limited to one use per person, to enable the discount code to work at checkout. Specific terms can be found in the emails you will receive with your discount code inc. ends dates of both offers. We reserve the right to end these offers at any time.
FREE Save the Rhino 2024 Calendar
One FREE Save the Rhino 2024 Calendar worth £14.99 with every order at www.rhinostationery.com from 28 November 2023 while stocks last. This promotional offer will be automatically applied at checkout (no need to add a code), if you do not want to receive the calendar, just click the X at checkout to remove the promotion from the basket. The offer does not apply to other stockists. Excludes previous purchases and delivery charges. No cash or other alternatives. Limited stock is available. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
In addition to asking you to leave an optional product review we may ask you if you would like to take part in some marketing activity with us with regards to the products you have ordered such as engaging in sharing photos of your final products, feedback on your product and taking part in sample groups, etc, so we can continue to offer you a fantastic quality product. We may initially email you using the email given at the time of ordering to check if you would like to take part. You are obviously not legally obliged to take part and can opt-out at any time - you can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the email. For full terms visit our Terms & Conditions - Ratings/Reviews page.
By opting into our focus group programme you authorise us to use email to send you product and services updates, promotional offers, surveys, and other marketing communications based on the information we collect about you and responses to any surveys you take part in for the focus group programme, such as your email address, general location, school name/location, and purchase and website browsing history. Free samples will be available to each school that signs up for the focus group and completes a full survey, these will be posted free of charge and we will ask for your school's address at the relevant time.