*FREE Save the Rhino 2022 Calendar worth £10 with £30 spend. No code required!
One FREE Save the Rhino 2022 Calendar worth £10 when you spend £30 or more on a single transaction at www.rhinostationery.com from 30 November until 31 December 2021 while stocks last. This offer is automatically applied at checkout when you spend £30 or more, showing as the code FREECALENDAR. The offer does not apply to other stockists. Excludes previous purchases and delivery charges. No cash or other alternatives. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
RHINO A1 Educational Dotted Flip Chart Pad 30 Leaf 20mm Dotted with Plain Reverse
£13.75 incl. VAT £11.46 ex VAT
Item added to basket Keep shopping or Check out now
DescriptionBig and spacious, this great quality A1 20mm dot grid flip chart pad is the perfect canvas to assist you during meetings, brainstorming sessions and to encourage teamwork and discussion in class, online or in person. The 30 perforated sheets of sustainably sourced and PEFC certified 80gsm dotted paper provide plenty of space and flexibility. Use the dots to create flow charts, graphs, mind maps, bulleted lists or to map out business plans and projects. And when you’ve filled the sheet, simply flip it over and start from scratch or tear off and store your work.
- The RHINO A1 (approx. 850 x 600mm) flip chart pad is big, bold and exciting to work on
- 20mm dot grid paper to provide the flexibility to get your thoughts down on paper in whatever way makes sense for you – create flow charts, graphs, mind maps and lists or use for project planning and presentations
- Plenty of space for planning and presenting on the 30 sheets of PEFC certified premium white 80gsm paper
- Pre-punched with 2 holes to fit standard easels and perforated for a quick and neat tear off
- Ideal format for use in offices, home offices and schools
- Help support Save the Rhino International – with your help we've donated over £100,000 to support this charity to date
- From the team at RHINO, the leading brand for education stationery
- 100% recyclable
- Printed using solvent-free, water-based inks
- Paper sourced from sustainable European forests
- Made in EU